Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I made my blog prettier!

Wow.  I'm not what you would really call computer savvy, so I'm quite proud of the changes you may notice in this new blog post!  Thanks to shabbyblogs.com, I was able to figure out how to get a new background, header, and some cute buttons!

I just got a MacBook, and I'm having some technical issues with editing my photos...if you have any advice on some good programs that are compatible with Mac, please let me know!  I need something that's easy to use, but will let me resize and edit my pics.  I'm currently trying out a trial version of PhotoShop Elements....that's not going so well.

As far as shopwanderlust.com, I am awaiting a shipment of the cutest tropical themed cookie cutters ever!  I can't wait to share them with you!  They should be in by the middle of next week, so look for another post with pics soon!

Also new to Wanderlust are some extremely cute market totes!  They are fully insulated and collapse for easy storage.  These are wonderful for picnics, ball games, or whatever outing you may be going on.


market totes

On a different note, I am still undecided on which destination to use for April's monthly travel inspiration.  If you have any ideas, please leave a comment!

Enjoy the rest of your week!  And happy spring!!!

xoxo,
Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment