Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

New blog feature: monthly travel ideas!

The name Wanderlust Home & Gifts came from my love of travel.  I'm constantly craving a new destination, new things to see, great places to shop.  If I had the money, I would be a total gypsy.  So, this morning when I was thinking about the next place I want to visit (Sanibel, FL), I thought "AHA! maybe I should start blogging about a different destination each month!" 

So in the first week of each month, I will feature a new location complete with ideas on places to see, stay, and eat!  You, my friends, are my perfect excuse to do research on my favorite topic - TRAVELING!  The places you will  see may be places I've been personallly, places I've always wanted to go, or places you recommend! 

The first destination I'll feature is Charleston, SC.  Look for it either later tonight, or tomorrow!  And if you have ideas on future destinations, leave a comment and let me know! 

xoxo,
Amy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment