Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mud Pie is at Wanderlust!!!

I'm so excited to have added the Mud Pie brand to Wanderlust Home & Gifts!  If you aren't familiar with Mud Pie, you'll love it soon!  I'll be adding a little bit now, and a little bit later.  First up is women's boxers, a cute necklace, and a gorgeous fish platter. 


Aren't they cute?!

On another note, I had my first order from out-of-state last week!  Someone in Charleston, SC found me!  I was beyond excited.  And then, on Monday, I got an order from a woman in Oceanside, CA!  Needless to say, the fact that I got 2 out-of-state orders within a week has me jumping for joy!  After 3 months of hard work, I think it is starting to pay off!  The prayers probably don't hurt either... :)

If you like Wanderlust, please share the love!  Tell your friends and family, become a fan on Facebook, follow me on Twitter...whatever you want to do to support Wanderlust Home & Gifts! 





No comments:

Post a Comment