Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

kitchen daydreaming

I'm craving a change in my kitchen.  When we moved into our house nearly 4 years ago, I knew the kitchen was going to have to undergo some "Amy-izing", but I didn't think it would take me so long to really truly start thinking about it constantly.  The kitchen is simply a typical "builder's kitchen".  There's nothing wrong with it...it's just not me.  And no, I'm not posting a picture because I don't want to have to clean the loads of crap nicely stacked piles of mail off the counters.  Here are some of the kitchens that are currently inspiring me:

Because I love the color pink when done right...




Because I love the beach...




Because I love this sink...


Because I love the cottage look...


And my very favorite because this pink refrigerator has been on my "I must-have-this-right-now-or-I'm-going-to-die list"  wish list for years now...


Stay tuned for the transformation!  Hopefully it will be in works soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment